Model : Radius BZ1
Country : USA
When it comes to choosing equipment to protect your worksite from hazardous gases, rely on the Radius® BZ1 Area
Monitor. No other area monitor protects your workers longer in the field with less setup, user training, and time in the shop.
● Detect up to seven gases using 15 sensor options including PID
● Longest running area monitor with a typical run time of 7 days (168 hours)
● Audible alarms sound at 108 dB at 1 m to cut through high-noise environments
● LENS™ Wireless enables communication between area monitors and Ventis® Pro Series personal monitors.
● Largest display of any area monitor on the market
● Customizable alarm action messages such as "EVACUATE" or "VENTILATE"
● DualSense® Technology increases worker safetyby using two sensors to detect the same gas.
● iNet ® and DSX™ Docking Station ready
|Data log||At least 3 months at 10-second intervals|
|Event logging||60 alarm events|
|Case Material||Impact-resistant polycarbonate alloys|
|Temperature Range||-20 °C to 55 °C (-4 °F to 131 °F)|
|Humidity Range||15%-95% non-condensing (continuous)|
|Display/Readout||11.2 cm (4.4 in) monochrome backlit graphical liquid crystal display (LCD)|
|Alarms||108 decibel (dB) at 1 m (3.3 ft) redundant audible alarms Redundant visual alarm LEDs|
|Sensors||Up to 6 sensors (catalytic bead, photoionization detector, and electrochemical)Up to 7 simultaneous readings|
|Pump||Optional integral pump, up to 30.48 m (100 ft) sample draw|
|Combustible Gases||0-100% LEL in 1% increments|